World-Class Training & Mentoring – Apply Today!
- There is One Week Left To Apply
- We still have need-based scholarships available. It’s a simple process!
- Submit Your Application Even If You’re Still Waiting On Your Letter of Recommendation. We’ll Honor It.
The 2017 Forge Leadership Summit (held July 4-8, 2017) provides world-class training, internationally-known speakers, and real legislative simulation to 75 of the best young conservative servant-leaders across the nation.
Our training and the way we connect you to mentors and internships/jobs has been featured on The Blaze!
What Is The Forge Leadership Summit?
The Forge Leadership Summit is a comprehensive leadership experience. Attendees are taught timeless principles, public policy, and practical skills in dynamic workshops while participating in a full simulation of the legislative process at the Ohio Statehouse. Learn More
Who Should Apply?
Principled, passionate young conservatives ages 16-24 who want to impact government and culture and expand their networks and career opportunities.
How Do I Apply?
Apply today at forgeleadership.org/apply.
When and Where is The Summit Held?
Tuesday July 4th through Saturday July 8th on the campus of Ohio Christian University in central Ohio. Two of those days are spent at the Ohio Statehouse in downtown Columbus.
How Much Does The Summit Cost?
- Regular Rate of $450 if applied by June 15, 2017
*Summit Tuition includes dormitory housing at Ohio Christian University, meals and snacks, transportation to and from the statehouse, materials, as well as cost for any activities.
There are need-based scholarships available for those needing financial assistance to attend. Don’t let finances be an obstacle to applying! E-mail about scholarships at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Is This Worth My Time? What Makes This Special?
– Access to Mentors and Job Placement – a select number of the best Summit grads are nominated and invited to join an exclusive year-long mentoring program that matches them with incredible one-on-one mentors, unparalleled internship and job-placement opportunities, and further training in D.C. and Israel.
– Success – Forge graduates are thriving, landing top-notch jobs internships, leveraging the guidance and networks of their mentors. One has even been elected to public office! See what people are saying about Forge: Testimonials
How Can You Participate in the 2017 Forge Leadership Summit?
If you are a 16-24 year-old conservative, what are you waiting for?! REGISTER TODAY for the 2017 Forge Leadership Summit before application ends or spots run out.