Request an Application for 2020
Applications for the 2020 Forge Leadership Summits are now open! Sign up below to receive an application via email!
In 2020 we will be hosting two Forge Leadership Summits, one to be held in Indianapolis, IN from May 18 – 22, 2020, and one to be held in Columbus, OH from July 21 – July 25, 2020.
The Forge Leadership Summit is a five-day intensive filled with dynamic trainings, professional development, and renowned speakers. Accepted students represent talented conservative students and young professionals, ages 18-25, from across America wanting to engage in politics, culture, and business.
(Not ready to apply? Click here to sign up for more info!)
Sign up here to request an application for our 2020 Forge Leadership Summits:
Signature media training interactive workshops provide you with the knowledge and practical experience to develop, focus, and present your message while effectively responding to questions in a challenging environment.
Dynamic and interactive team building activities like “Speed Networking” and “Campaign-In-A-Day” will help you develop relationships with your team members as well as cultivate your networking abilities and political skills.
State legislators and experienced educators lead you through a two-day legislative simulation at the statehouse, where you will be mentored through the hands-on process of developing, debating, and passing a bill.
Experienced legislators, policy experts, and cultural leaders share their insights on Limited Government, Economics, Ethics of Life, and Religious Liberties to challenge and motivate you to translate your beliefs into action.
Sharing from their vast experience, successful leaders in the marketplace provide advice and wisdom to assist you in pursuing your future plans.
2020 Forge Leadership Summit FAQ’s
In 2020 we will be hosting two Forge Leadership Summits, one to be held in Indianapolis, IN from May 18–22, 2020, and one to be held in Columbus, OH from July 21–25, 2020. In order to attend one of the 2020 Summits, you must:
- Be 18 to 25 years of age.
- Complete a Student Application and submit it along with the required Letter of Recommendation document by the deadline (see Cost of Summit below).
- Be accepted by Forge Leadership Network to attend the 2020 Summit.
- Once accepted, pay your $50 (non-refundable) deposit to reserve your spot in the Summit (A limited number of young leaders will be chosen for the Summit).
- Pay the rest of your Summit tuition. This is when you pay for your attendance to the Summit. Your $50 deposit is credited toward this payment. *Need-based scholarships are available on request*
Once you submit your application to Forge Leadership Network and are accepted to the 2020 Forge Leadership Summit, you will need to submit a $50 deposit to reserve your spot. You can then pay for the Summit in full by the deadline as established below.
Cost of Summit Tuition:*
- 2019 Special Rate: $199 – Deadline: December 31, 2019
- Early Bird Rate: $399 – Deadline: March 1, 2020
- Regular Rate: $499 – Deadline: May 1, 2020
- Late Registration (Ohio Only): $599 – Deadline: July 1, 2020
Need-based financial scholarships are available upon inquiry – email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Tuition includes dormitory housing at our host university, meals (beginning with dinner the first evening through lunch on the final day), transportation to and from university to the statehouse, materials, as well as cost for any activities.