The 2019 Forge Leadership Summit will be held July 23-27, 2019. Application is now open.
The 2019 Forge Leadership Summit will be held July 23-27, 2019 in Columbus, Ohio hosted at Ohio Christian University and the Ohio Statehouse.
The Forge Leadership Summit is a five-day intensive filled with dynamic trainings, professional development, and renowned speakers. Accepted students represent talented conservative students and young professionals, ages 18-25, from across America wanting to engage in politics, culture, and business.
To begin, you must first create an online account with Forge Leadership Network. This gives you access to the application page where you can download the application and upload it later.
Once your online account is created, go to our application page and download the application. Once you’ve completed and signed the application, you can upload it here for review by our staff.
Once your application has been reviewed by our team and you are accepted to attend the Summit, you will need to pay for your spot. Visit our payment page to pay by credit card.
2019 Forge Leadership Summit FAQ’s
The Application Process is now open to the 2019 Forge Leadership Summit, held July 23-27 in Columbus, OH. In order to attend the 2019 Summit, you must:
- Be 18 to 25 years of age.
- Complete a Student Application and submit it along with the required Letter of Recommendation document by the deadline (see Cost of Summit below).
- Be accepted by Forge Leadership Network to attend the 2019 Summit.
- (Once Accepted) Pay your $50 (non-refundable) deposit to reserve your spot in the Summit. (A limited number of young leaders will be chosen for the Summit)
- Pay the rest of your Summit tuition. This is when you pay for your attendance to the Summit. Your $50 deposit is credited toward this payment. *Need-based scholarships are available on request*
Once you submit your application to Forge Leadership Network and are accepted to the 2019 Forge Leadership Summit, you will need to submit a $50 deposit to reserve your spot (there are only 99 spots available). You then can pay for the Summit in full by the deadline as established below.
Cost of Summit Tuition:*
- New Year Advance Rate: $299 – Deadline: January 15, 2019
- Super Early Bird Rate: $399 – Deadline: March 1, 2019
- Early Bird Rate: $499 – Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Regular Rate: $599 – Deadline: July 1, 2019
Need-based financial scholarships are available upon inquiry – email email@example.com
*Tuition includes dormitory housing at our host university, meals (beginning with dinner Tuesday through lunch on Saturday), transportation to and from university to the statehouse, materials, as well as cost for any activities.
Start the Process
Signature media training interactive workshops provide you with the knowledge and practical experience to develop, focus, and present your message while effectively responding to questions in a challenging environment.
Dynamic and interactive team building activities like “Speed Networking” and “Campaign-In-A-Day” will help you develop relationships with your team members as well as cultivate your networking abilities and political skills.
State legislators and experienced educators lead you through a two-day legislative simulation at the statehouse, where you will be mentored through the hands-on process of developing, debating, and passing a bill.
Experienced legislators, policy experts, and cultural leaders share their insights on Limited Government, Economics, Ethics of Life, and Religious Liberties to challenge and motivate you to translate your beliefs into action.
Sharing from their vast experience, successful leaders in the marketplace provide advice and wisdom to assist you in pursuing your future plans.