Submit Summit Application
Do you have your Application and Letter of Recommendation ready to submit? Email both files to Jeremiah at: [email protected]
#ForgeLeadership | #ForgeSummit
2020 Forge Leadership Summit FAQ’s
In 2020 we will be hosting two Forge Leadership Summits, one to be held in Indianapolis, IN from May 18–22, 2020, and one to be held in Columbus, OH from July 21–25, 2020. In order to attend one of the 2020 Summits, you must:
- Be 18 to 25 years of age.
- Complete a Student Application and submit it along with the required Letter of Recommendation document by the deadline (see Cost of Summit below).
- Be accepted by Forge Leadership Network to attend the 2020 Summit.
- Once accepted, pay your $50 (non-refundable) deposit to reserve your spot in the Summit (A limited number of young leaders will be chosen for the Summit).
- Pay the rest of your Summit tuition. This is when you pay for your attendance to the Summit. Your $50 deposit is credited toward this payment. *Need-based scholarships are available on request*
Once you submit your application to Forge Leadership Network and are accepted to the 2020 Forge Leadership Summit, you will need to submit a $50 deposit to reserve your spot. You can then pay for the Summit in full by the deadline as established below.
Cost of Summit Tuition:*
- 2019 Special Rate: $199 – Deadline: December 31, 2019
- Early Bird Rate: $399 – Deadline: March 1, 2020
- Regular Rate: $499 – Deadline: June 1, 2020
- Late Registration: $599 – Deadline: July 1, 2020
Need-based financial scholarships are available upon inquiry – email [email protected]
*Tuition includes dormitory housing at our host university, meals and snacks, transportation to and from university to the statehouse, materials, as well as cost for any activities.