If the Forge Leadership Summit in Columbus is our “101” foundational training event,
“201” is the next step.
Forge 201 is held each January and is part of the exclusive Forge Mentoring Academy, in which our best and brightest Summit attendees are paired with year-long mentors, connected to incredible networks and friends who share their convictions, aided in securing top internships and jobs, and enabled to experience D.C. and later Israel in order to encounter national and international affairs and domestic and foreign policy firsthand.
At Forge 201 in D.C., attendees are immersed in national policy and politics, learning from and networking with incredible speakers, congressmen, staffers, advocacy groups, cultural leaders, attorneys who have argued before the Supreme Court, and more. We like to describe our vision for Forge 201 as an exclusive opportunity for our young leaders to learn the “why” and the “how” of national politics and the conservative movement in a way that goes beyond the mere “what” that we all read in the papers and see on the news.
Forge 201 gives students 4 days of unparalleled and behind the scenes access to:
- private meetings with the most influential conservative congressmen
- private tours of the U.S. Capitol after-hours with Congressmen and staff.
- all-star lineups at The Heritage Foundation, Alliance Defending Freedom, and the Ethics – and Religious Liberty Commission
- top staffers who believe in the importance of Forge
- behind-the-scenes hard hat tour of the forthcoming Museum of The Bible … and more!
***In order to attend Forge 201, you must have completed Forge 101 as a pre-requisite.***